[pmwiki-users] Problem with URLapprove

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Jun 13 16:26:50 CDT 2005

At 2005-06-13  04:07 PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>I not a big fan of "Config" here because the things in Main are really
>not "configuration" items in the sense that they don't "configure"
>anything about how PmWiki works.  They're really more utility or support
>pages than configuration.

Then why not PmWikiSupport or PmWikiSettings or PmWikiAdmin?

I would like to have a group other than Main that I can put things like
sidebars and menu definitions. It would be nice to have the other pages
that are used for control functions or are common to all installations
appear in this one centralized group. There seemed to be a start in this
direction when the preferred location for skin control files were being
discussed - no?

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/