[pmwiki-users] Problem with URLapprove

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Mon Jun 13 14:47:59 CDT 2005

Hi Patrick

I've got a problem with urlapprove that I'm currently debugging. The first
thing I noticed was this in urlapprove.php

	$ApprovedUrlPagesFmt = array('Main.ApprovedUrls');

How come you're not using SDVA($Approve...) for this?

The second thing I wonder is why you've got 'Main' hardcoded? If this
shouldn't be the same as $DefaultGroup, I really think we should introduce
a separate variable name for this - if nothing else, $MainGroup,
$ConfigGroup or $SiteGroup. I think we had this discussion a while back,
but I can't remember any of the useful names we came up with.

/Christian