[pmwiki-users] Upgrade question - tracking down wiki words

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Sun Jun 12 10:54:46 CDT 2005

>In the process of upgrading to pmwiki-2, I'm planning to stop using camel
>case for wiki words. Is there a way to find all such links, so that I
>(manually?) can fix the links?

I have been thinking the same since proposing to change the help files

It occurs to me that the easiest way is to change the markup in
stdmarkup.php so that instead of making it a wikiword, it instead
highlights it in some background yucky colour.  Then you simply wonder
through all your pages and by definition everything which would have
matched that bit of markup is now nicely highlighted!

Ed W