[pmwiki-users] Re: wiki farm vs individual programs

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:52:49 CDT 2005

Thanks, Hans. Oddly, I had tried that before, and it didn't seem to work,
but maybe I had a configuration problem because it seems to work now. It
does appear that I can access only the files within /pub, and not even
browse to those directories, which probably makes the most sense. I think I
like this better than just preventing access to pmwiki.php because as I said
before I could still browse to the pmwiki root directory and look around or
run scripts, etc.

I still wonder why I couldn't get it to work in /home/blah/pmwiki but maybe
it really was a server configuration that I couldn't change.

Thanks again,

Jon

 <jhaupt at iastate.edu>