[pmwiki-users] Using different $MailPostsTo values

PyG pyg_listes at exiup.com
Fri Jun 3 10:38:27 CDT 2005

Hello world.

I was wondering if anyone has already encounterd this before posting to PITS.

On my (wonderfull) PmWiki, I'm using different groups :
GroupA/Foo
GroupB/Foo

in my local/config.php, I use :
$MailPostsTo = "admin at me.com";
so every modifications are sent to me

And I use, for example in /local/GroupA.php
$MailPostsTo .= ", adminOfGroupA at hismail.com";

So I hoped that modifications into GroupA will be sent to admin at me.com and
adminOfGroupA at hismail.com
This work fine, except that if someone is visiting GroupB, modifications
(containing modifications of GroupA) will only be sent to admin at me.com

(not sure I'm clear :-/ )

So, is there a way that include specific email adresses based on specific
content.
Is there a way to say to PmWiki  "if AllRecentChanges contain GroupB, add
adminOfGroupB at hisemail.com to $MailPostsTo" ??

It would be very usefull, I think, specially on wiki using WikiGroups
managed by different people.

pyg
Ps oh: and I'm working on an audio cookbook, enabling PmWiki to read easily
MP3, soon released : http://framaplayer.keonox.com/DocFr/CookbookExample1