[pmwiki-users] Ching! Ching!

Dawn Green green at thunderdata.com
Wed Jun 1 20:57:12 CDT 2005

We have been busy over here at Thunder Data Systems which has us
woefully behind on PmPayments.  Much of that busyness can be directly
attributed to our use and success--and ultimately our clients'--of
PmWiki.  Because nothing worth anything in life is free, and PmWiki
certainly reflects that in Patrick's development time, we feel we should
pay an amount that reflects the worth we feel the product has.

For those "not in the know", our company policy is to help those who
help us.  We always pony up $20 for each full paying website that
benefits from our use of PmWiki.

Does this cost us money?  You betcha!  But if we are doing well, then we
will be darned if we can't let those who help us hang onto our
coattails!  Our latest list of completed clients are:

http://www.chromeprosplating.com/
http://www.expressionsontile.com
http://www.bartman53d.com/wiki/BMF/HomePage
http://www.amservicesco.com