[pmwiki-users] Credit managment

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:58:13 CDT 2005

B"H
On 6/1/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> Oh, sorry about that.  PmWiki also uses the two spaces to figure out
> where the first entry is on the page, so you probably want:
>
>    $RecentChangesFmt['Main.Credits'] =
>      '* $AuthorLink -- $Group.$Name -- $CurrentTime  ';
>
> Note the two spaces at the end of the string.

I did that and it started putting the new entries in reverse order
(newest one on top). Interestingly enough, it is putting them in
reverse order at the bottom of the page, after the entries that were
already there previously. I assume that that is because they were made
with only one space at the end of the line.
http://otterprojectonline.info/pmwiki/Main/Credits

Where can I find a listing of all the valid variables such as
$AuthorLink, $Group, $Name, and $CurrentTime? I thought it would be in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupMasterIndex, but it didn't
have variables like $CurrentTime and $AuthorLink.

Menachem