[pmwiki-users] improved markup for floating images...?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jul 28 14:09:00 CDT 2005

Okay, the current implementation of image floating is now available
on pmwiki.org for people to test and play with.  I've put up a
draft "Images" documentation page at

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Images

Please feel welcome to make improvements to what I've written there;
it's literally a first draft and could use helpful comments or better
examples.

There will likely be small adjustments to the HTML and CSS default
outputs for images that will continue through the 2.0.0 release, but
thus far the basic syntax is in place and seems to be working.

Thanks to *everyone* for the excellent ideas and discussion that led
to this.