[pmwiki-users] SearchExtensions

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 04:06:41 CDT 2005

Also - not a problem I think but maybe a design issue?
Above the searchbox created by SearchTagFmt ii a label/link 'Search Wiki'
which, when clicked, goes to Site/Search and goes outside the field - ie the
field sidebar is gone, unlike with other searches to a search form with
Site/ filled in
Shouldn't it go to a field specific search page if available with Main/
filled in?

Can I make it do this?

Thanks
Katherine