[pmwiki-users] Unknown files in wiki.d/ (from pmwiki v1)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Sun Jul 24 12:59:22 CDT 2005

Hi

I found these in wiki.d/ from an installation using pmwiki-v1

-rw--w----   1 apache wiki      375 27 aug  2004 txt6ekeWO.orig
-rw--w----   1 apache wiki       41 27 aug  2004 txt6ekeWO.rej

what are they?

Is it safe to delete them?

Then I also found

-rw-rw-r--   1 apache wiki     0 24 jul 19.53 .flock
-rw-rw-r--   1 apache wiki    31  4 aug  2003 .htaccess
-rw-rw-r--   1 apache wiki    23 24 jul 15.13 .mailposts

where I know that .flock is the locking flag (although I was expecting a
directory, don't know why though). .htaccess is also familiar of course.

But I do wonder about the purpose of .mailposts? Is it there to remember
the last time a mail was sent?

Perhaps we should create a wiki page documenting the kinds of temporary
files that are used by pmwiki?

/Christian