[pmwiki-users] Standalone pmwiki??

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jul 23 20:44:28 CDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 09:33:59PM -0400, Crisses wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2005, at 9:31 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >A standalone version of PmWiki is planned, but doesn't exist yet.
>
> Is there a PITS or Cookbook entry for it?

I thought there was, but apparently not.

My idea for a standalone PmWiki is to write a very simple
HTTP server in PHP; it will simply accept incoming connections,
set the appropriate environment variables, and then call the
pmwiki.php script or return the appropriate pub/upload file.
This way one only needs a PHP binary to run PmWiki if a
standard webserver isn't available.