[pmwiki-users] How can I ... ?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jul 22 10:02:20 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 02:16:19PM +0200, Robert Riebisch wrote:
> Hello PmWiki users!
>
> 1) adjust the position of the logo in the upper left corner? I already
> tried some CSS code, but that made a margin around *all* pics, e.g.,
> edit buttons. :-| I want to center my logo above the SideBar and
> increase margin to the below horizontal rule. see sig for URL

In CSS:

   div#wikilogo img { margin-left:20px; margin-bottom:10px; }

This will apply only to the image that is in the wikilogo.

> 2) ... add the autor's name and a link to his profile page to the footer
> w/o changing the default skin template?

In local/config.php:

   XLSDV('en', array(
     'Page last modified on $LastModified' =>
       'Page last modified on $LastModified by $LastModifiedBy'));

Neither of the above requires a change to the default skin template.