[pmwiki-users] index.php

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:19:17 CDT 2005

On 7/20/05, Neil Herber <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:
> At 2005-07-20  09:17 PM -0700, H. Fox is rumored to have said:
> >I like the idea of including a sample one-liner index.php.  Maybe
> >include a short explanatory comment, like
> >
> ><?php
> >## index.php for a PmWiki installation
> >include('pmwiki.php');
>
> I like this idea too, but would expand it to:
>[...]
> hmmm .... that looks pretty clumsy .... maybe:
>[...]
> Or maybe this should just be a big note on the wikifarms page.

That's the best idea. WikiFarm administrators would only need a small
hint, if any.  Like

<?php
## index.php for a typical PmWiki installation
## WikiFarms require extra path information (see the documentation).
include('pmwiki.php');

Anything about wikifarms will, to some degree, intimidate a new user though.

Hagan