[pmwiki-users] Directives not displaying

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jul 20 18:52:22 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 04:57:39PM -0400, Andy Crouch wrote:
> My wife's computer, which hosts a PmWiki site, was recently upgraded
> to OS X "Tiger."  Since the upgrade the (:directives:) in her skin's
> pmwiki.tmpl template are not being processed--they appear unchanged
> in the final output.  (Variables and the various PageFmt tags are
> properly processed.)
>
> For example I have some code surrounded by (:if auth admin:) . . .
> (:if) but the whole thing appears including the directives itself in
> the HTML output.
>
> I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but . . . what is it?

I haven't been able to come up with a good answer for this one.
I'm wondering if it has to do with character encoding issues
somehow -- perhaps the character encodings changed in the
upgrade.  For example, I know that Mac's use a different
"newline" sequence than Unix or Windows, but I don't think
that is it...

Is there a url that I could look at?