[pmwiki-users] index.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jul 20 18:17:50 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 04:25:36PM -0400, Neil Herber wrote:
> 3) I use index.php as the "field invoker script" which allows the short URL
> above to work if you declare index.php in a DirectoryIndex directive.

Oh, this brings up another question ---

I've been thinking about adding an "index.php" file into the distribution--
is this a good idea or a bad one?

If we don't want index.php in the distribution by default, then how
about an index.php-sample that has what index.php probably *should*
look like, so that people won't just rename pmwiki.php (as they tend to
do now)?