[pmwiki-users] DBAuth addition to AuthUser.php . . .

Benjamin Wilson ameen at dausha.net
Sun Jul 17 15:34:17 CDT 2005

I have posted _a_ database tie-in for Authuser. The code is pretty ugly,
but it allowed me to tie into the database.

I changed the Authuser form so that the database is only called when the
form is being submitted--so we don't tie into the database muchly. I
know there's a better way. I am supposed to be studying for law school
exams; so I was in a hurry.

Also, the database I was connecting to was using sha1() to encrypt the
passwords in the database. I had to add code to Authuser to make that
work. Specifically, after Authuser checks crypt() to see if the password
is valid, it checks for sha1() via an elseif block.

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthUser

Regards,

Ben