[pmwiki-users] pmwiki.org, pmwiki-users administrative note

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jul 13 16:03:20 CDT 2005

Yesterday I got fed up with my hosting provider and have spent
this morning switching over to a new one.  Everything seems to be
normal now (and please report anything odd), except...

in the course of moving the mailing lists I inadvertently lost the
"nomail" attribute for certain subscriptions to pmwiki-users.  So,
if you're one of those subscribers who are subscribed under multiple
addresses and use "nomail" to disable some deliveries,  you'll have
to set that attribute again.  Or, email me and I'll gladly set it
for you.

Also, any passwords associated with pmwiki-users subscriptions were
lost, so if you need to manipulate your subscription just have mailman
send you the new one.

This only affects pmwiki-users; the other pmwiki mailing lists made
it to the new server without any losses.

My apologies for the downtime and inconvenience of having to reset
subscription options.  I just came to the conclusion that things
were going from bad to worse at apollohosting and it was eating up
too much of my time.  Tis okay, I like the new environment we have now
much better, and thus far it seems to be a fair bit more responsive.
Time will tell...