[pmwiki-users] Switching (:include:) context

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Wed Jul 13 09:14:04 CDT 2005

Feature request.  Would it be possible to add a switch to
the (:include :) directive so that if desired the context
could be switched during the inculde so that variables such
as {$Name} and {$Group} take on the values for the
included page.

I think the current behaviour is good, but there are times
where I know as an includer page that I want the opposite
effect from what we currently have.  A switch such as
-context would be very usefull I think.  If I check the
(:include:) documentation page, It seems like others have
had similar desires at times.

-Martin