[pmwiki-users] Cookbook HorizontalVerticalMenu

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Tue Jul 12 16:45:31 CDT 2005

Hi Karl,

your menu is just working fine on pmwiki.org and I would like to use it
on a linux server.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/HorizontalVerticalMenu

I get this message in my Firefox browser:

Warning: Division by zero in example.org/config.php on line 16
Warning: Failed opening 'php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in example.org/config.php on line 16
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at example.org/config.php:16) in example.org/pmwiki.php on line 687

Why nobody has told it not to divide by zero....?
regards, Stephan.