[pmwiki-users] Summary and minor edit loosing it's value on preview

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jul 11 10:05:02 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 11:16:55AM +0200, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> I just noticed that the summary and the "this is a minor edit" checkbox
> loose their value if I preview the page.

Oops!  I meant to fix this in beta45 but got distracted.  Now fixed
for beta46 (just released).

> BTW - where is the summary displayed anyway? I was not able to find it -
> not in RecentChanges, AllRecentChanges, mail or history.

At present the change summary is simply stored in the history, it's not
displayed anywhere.  It's available via the $ChangeSummary variable in
?action=edit.

I haven't quite figured out where/how the change summary should be
displayed by default; and I'm open for suggestions.