[pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta44 released, major new features and changes

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 16:51:51 CDT 2005

Sunday, July 10, 2005, 7:56:04 PM, Patrick wrote:
> A number of traditional locations for pages have now been moved
> into the Site group, many of which are handled by the transition script:

> * The new location for the AllRecentChanges page is
>   Site.AllRecentChanges. [+] However, if Main.AllRecentChanges exists
>   then it will continue to be updated also. Administrators may wish to
>   move Main.AllRecentChanges to Site.AllRecentChanges and/or remove
>   Main.AllRecentChanges entirely.

There has been a hickup with the upgrade:
I moved Main.AllRecentChanges to Site.AllRecentChanges by renaming the
file in wiki.d, but subsequent page changes showed up in a new
Main.AllRecentChanges page, and not in the Site.AllRecentChanges.

The rest of the upgrade seems to be fine, at first sight.
Thanks for the many great changes!

Best,
~Hans