[pmwiki-users] Re: Div Markup + Wiki Styles for Image Placement

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 20:27:13 CDT 2005

On 7/8/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 05:24:54PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > > In a CSS file somewhere, put
> > >
> > >    .imageleft { margin:4px; float:left; }
> > >
> > Is there something equivalent that can be put in $Group.GroupHeader?
> > I expected the following to produce produce the desired effect, but it
> > doesn't.
> >
> >    %define=imageleft margin=4px float=left%
>
> float= isn't defined as a valid wikistyle by default.  You can
> enable it with
>
>    $WikiStyleCSS[] = 'float';

Is there a reason it's not defined by default?  (Related: Is there a
reason I shouldn't enable it?)

Making the above wikistyle definition possible "out of the box" would
be an improvement.  As it is, there appears to be no way to get rid of
the zero-pixel margin without a local customization or stylesheet
modification.  If there is, let me know how to do it and I'll add it
to the documentation.

Thanks for your help.

Hagan