[pmwiki-users] Cudos and Cookbook.Functions (Was: variables for customization)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jul 7 19:53:55 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 12:07:13AM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> I'd just like to say that your posts have been very civilized and that I
> haven't noticed any signficant anger or frustration in them. Cudos to you!
> (As a sidenote, Pm did seem agitated at times:-)

Sorry about any agitation that leaked onto the list -- the last couple
of days have had a variety of battles, most annoyingly that my web
hosting provider started blocking outgoing ssh connections from my
host, thus preventing any synchronization/updates with CVS on
sourceforge; and it took five days of being handed off to various
tech support personnel before I could even get an answer (much less
a fix).

> PS. Patrick, could you perhaps enable John's TOC for Cookbook.Functions?

I'll look at Cookbook.Functions and see what I can come up with.
I'm thinking that the Functions documentation may more properly belong
in the PmWiki group.