[pmwiki-users] New "stripped" skin uploaded

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Thu Jul 7 18:04:46 CDT 2005

On Jul 6, 2005, at 2:15 PM, Joachim Durchholz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just uploaded StrippedSkin and described it on http://
> www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/StrippedSkin .
> It's more of a debugging aid than a real skin (hey, I'm a
> programmer, not a skin designer *ggg*).

Actually there's nothing "graphically" wrong with the template that I
can tell -- it would be a good for an RSS generated page, a text-
browsed page, etc.

If you look at the standard PmWiki skins in a text browser you'll see
why this is a good choice :)

What I did with http://www.kinhost.org/wiki/ is moved the navigation
sidebar to the right -- this way all my sidebar items end up UNDER
the meat of the webpage for people who are using a text browser.

Crisses
----
They say he little boy you can't go where the others go
'Cause you don't look like they do.
Said hey old man how can you stand to think that way;
Did you really think about it before you made the rules?
He said, Son that's just the way it is.
Some things will never change.
That's just the way it is  -- But don't you believe them.
   -- Bruce Hornsby and the Range, The Way It Is