[pmwiki-users] Cudos and Cookbook.Functions (Was: variables for customization)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Thu Jul 7 17:07:13 CDT 2005

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Joachim Durchholz wrote:

> *sigh*
>
> Sorry, I'm giving up.
>
> I'm not going to document PmWiki internals anymore. For whatever
> reasons, the discussions that ensue take far too much time for too
> little gain.

I'd just like to say that your posts have been very civilized and that I
haven't noticed any signficant anger or frustration in them. Cudos to you!
(As a sidenote, Pm did seem agitated at times:-)

You also get additional Cudos for your work on Cookbook.Functions, I find
it very useful :-)

regards
/Christian

PS. Patrick, could you perhaps enable John's TOC for Cookbook.Functions?
It'd be very convenient to get a TOC at the beginning of that page? (Note
that I need John's version because it allows you to get a TOC that lists
definitions in addition to just headings - unless Joachim feels that each
function ought to have its own heading).

PPS. I'm hoping 'cudos' is a good thing - a bit concerned that it's
something little boys are afraid to get from litle girls?