[pmwiki-users] authuser forcing Author name stopped working?

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Thu Jul 7 15:55:51 CDT 2005

I thought I had this working, but it appears not ...

I am using authuser.php on a semi-private wiki to force users to enter a
user name and password.  I thought it used to force {$Author} to the
username through this code that appears in config.php:

include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");
     if ($AuthId) {
         $Author = $AuthId;
         setcookie('author',$Author,0,'/');
         }

However, it doesn't seem to work now. Finger trouble on my end? This is
PmWiki 2b40 running on Windoze Apache 2.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668