[pmwiki-users] All pages show "Page last modified on January 01, 1970, at 01:00 AM"

thierry.vanderschueren at banksys.be thierry.vanderschueren at banksys.be
Wed Jul 6 09:06:07 CDT 2005

Windows2003 with PHP 5 and Apache 2.0.52
I tried it on another server running Windows2003, PHP5 and IIS6 and
everything works just fine. Can it be the Apache configuration that does not
permit the execution of some directives ?

For the search results, when I select a page displayed in the result, it
asks to describe the page "Group.Name".