[pmwiki-users] name of script in farm fields

Jeremy Sproat sproaticus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:04:57 CDT 2005

Patrick,

Thanks for the quick reply!  I think I have my first field up and
running, playing with field #2 right now.  Field #1 -
http://oroburos.dyndns.org/wiki/

I'll keep notes of my experiences and see what I can contribute to the
PmWiki.WikiFarm page.

On 7/6/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 12:21:49AM -0500, Jeremy Sproat wrote:
> > * And lastly, it appears that the .htaccess file for the field's
> > wiki.d/ is not created by the script, and needs to be dropped in by
> > hand.
> The .htaccess file is created automatically the first time a
> page is created in the field.

I'm using a custom PageStore (a la Cookbook.PerGroupSubdirectories),
and the .htaccess is only getting created at the group level, but not
at the wiki.d/ level.  I'm not sure if this is important, if the only
files in wiki.d/ are .flock and .lastmod .

Cheers,
 - sproaticus