[pmwiki-users] updates to Gemini and Fixflow skins

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 17:41:26 CDT 2005

I uploaded updated versions of GeminiTwo and FixFlow skins.

Patrick, could you please reinstall both skins? Thank you so much!

With these updates I introduced the Site group to hold the
configuration pages for the skin's action menus, in anticipation of
changes to come in pmwiki, and discontinued the use of the
PmWikiAdmin group for this purpose.

FixFlow has undergone a major improvement in the display in
Internet Explorer 6.

I added a print layout stylesheet, which makes it possible to bypath
the Print View screen and go directly to the browser's Print or Print
Preview function.

And I added template support for individual Rightbar pages, beside
group-wide and site-wide Rightbar pages.

Best,
 ~Hans