[pmwiki-users] Keep() function documented

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jul 5 14:40:39 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 09:15:25PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >The only comment I have is that the docs might imply that the default
> >'' pool is the only pool restored after processing markup rules, when
> >in fact all pools are restored then.
>
> Won't the 'L' pool be restored twice then?
> Not that I'm sure whether that would be a bug or a feature...

Well, no, because once the 'L'-pool is restored, the output no
longer contains any 'L'-pool keep tokens that could be restored
a "second" time.

Perhaps a better way to phrase what I wrote above is to say that
after processing markup rules, all remaining Keep() items in the output
are restored regardless of the pool they were in.