[pmwiki-users] Commentbox - changing css or font on box

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 08:55:56 CDT 2005

Monday, July 4, 2005, 12:22:57 PM, K.A.Bouton wrote:
> In commentbox how do I change the css or format so the comments are in a
> smaller font than the page above them?

There are no css style hooks in the script. You can only change
the header (Time, Date, Author) and what to put after the comment
(like a horizontal rule for instance), by redefining
$MPDateFmt, $MPTimeFmt, $MPItemFmt. So comments have the same style as
other page text. You can use wiki markup in the comments, but you
can't change the default. Once we get  a (:div:) markup this will be
possible with this script.

Best,
~Hans