[pmwiki-users] publish category not working

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 08:46:41 CDT 2005

I installed publish.php (cookbook/PublishWikitrail) and search2.php
(cookbook/SearchExtensions).

When I use Search I can publish the searchresult pages okay.
When I publish a trail it works as well, apart from a minor hickup as
the page titles are cut off on the left side.

When I try to publish a category page the page displays fine with all
the pages in the category having checkboxes, and a publish button
underneath the list; but the publishing produces a page which has just
the header and footer of a publish page. There is no content, ie. no
PageText.

I would very much appreciate any help to sort this out, as this is a
central part of an online community newpaper project I am developing.

thank you,
 Hans