[pmwiki-users] Tagging a page

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Sun Jan 30 06:38:50 CST 2005

Hi

While reading about a markup for showing the n:o revisions to a page, I
realized a feature that I've been missing. I wish there was some way to
'tag' a revision, i.e. put a comment saying something like:

	* This is the version shown together with release 1.3 of LyX

Alternatively, it'd be neat if we could add a comment for when saving an
edited page (and this comment was shown in the revision history). Right
now you could fake this by changing the name of the author, but that seems
like the wrong way to me.

/Christian