[pmwiki-users] Modifying format of RecentChanges?

Noel Llopis nll_pub at convexhull.com
Sat Jan 29 16:41:56 CST 2005

On Saturday 29 January 2005 14:14, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> You can adjust these (or add new pages) by simply setting the
> appropriate array entry.  For example, if you want to have a link to the
> page history for each change, you can do so with:
>
>    $RecentChangesFmt['$Group.RecentChanges'] =
>      '* [[$Group/$Name]]  [[$Group/$Name?action=diff |(diff)]] . . .
> $CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink';

Ah, thanks! I also found the Wiki page where it's already explained (somehow
I didn't find it the first time I searched):
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RecentChangesExcerpt

However, I'm having a problem. When I include the code you listed there in
my config.php (or the one listed in the Wiki page), I get the following
error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE
in /var/www/html/pmwiki/local/config.php on line 29

Any idea what's wrong? It almost seems that by the time config.php is
included, it hasn't seen the $RecentChangesFmt variable yet. Do I need to
do any includes for that to work?

--Noel
Games from Within
http://www.gamesfromwithin.com