[pmwiki-users] suggestion for continuously improving PmWiki documentation

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Fri Jan 28 13:11:11 CST 2005

At 2005-01-28  09:35 AM -0800, Menachem Shapiro is rumored to have said:
>Some questions and answers may need a new page or may need to change
>more than one documentation page. For questions like that it would be
>nice to have a separate Q&A page where people can add the questions
>and answers they got. Then other, more experienced users can add the
>information to the proper page. It will also give new users a place
>where they can see all the problems people had trying to setup the
>wiki (and it could also introduce them to parts of the wiki they may
>not have been aware of).
>
>Menachem

Menachem

I really like your idea of a Q&A page. I would go so far as to suggest a
new group: PmWiki/Questions

For example, I could post my question about cron jobs for PmWiki under
Windoze to PmWiki/Questions/CronForWindows.

Although they might not stumble on the page immediately, anyone doing a
search for "cron" should find it.

(My initial idea for a group name was IAQs, pronounced "yaks".)

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668