[pmwiki-users] Switching languages

claude at montpetit.net claude at montpetit.net
Thu Jan 27 13:35:38 CST 2005

I want to replicate the functionality that is on pmwiki.org where the
wiki displayed strings are changed when going to different language
groups. For example, if I go to

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiFr/PmWikiFr

I get French UI, and if I go to

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiEn/PmWikiEn

I get the English strings.

I have installed the i18n support on my installation. I was able to
force the French version by modifying my config.php file and adding

    XLPage('fr','PmWikiFr.XLPage');

But then the page strings were always in French, never going back to
english.

Just got into the pmwiki world and I am impressed by what I see there.

I looked in all documentation pages I could find related to this subject
but did not get an answer to this probably obvious question. So any
helps would be appreciated on this subject.

Thanks,
--
Claude