[pmwiki-users] pruning page histories

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:32:57 CST 2005

Hello,

I have a lot of old cruft in my wiki pages, from countless numbers of edits.
  How can I prune out old histories keeping just the most recent version of
a page?

Also, I have low server space, would pruning a page help me reduce my disk
space usage?

I see from the help that there is a variable, DiffKeepDays - if I set that
to some low value, say 10 days, what happens at expiry: is the old history
truly pruned from the wiki files, or is it kept but just not shown?  If
really pruned, this is likely what I want.

Thanks,
Russ Fink