[pmwiki-users] Coalescing edits in mail notification

Sebastian Flothow lists at flothow.de
Wed Jan 26 04:26:36 CST 2005

I'd like to modify the mailposts notifications such that each edited
page is listed only once, even if it has been edited several times.
After all, people don't want to read the same page several times, and
looking through an endless list of edits in the notifactions is
annoying, anoying enough to imperil acceptance of PmWiki in my group.

I've read the docs and the Cookbook, but couldn't find anything. Can
this be done somehow, short of hacking mailposts.php?

I'm currently running PmWiki 1.0.11.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian at flothow.de

Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.