[pmwiki-users] Cookbook recipes updated for beta 19 compatibility

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Jan 24 20:14:05 CST 2005

The following recipes have been updated, as the previous
versions generate invalid html under pmwiki 19:
- http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiCalendar
- http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTableOfContents

The earlier versions produce spurious <p> ... </p> tags
under beta 19.

The Publish Wiki Trail script has several enhancements:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PublishWikiTrail

If you are running any of these recipes, please update to
the current versions.

The markup extensions recipe has a couple of bug fixes:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions

However, I think there is a problem with the upload for this
last item. Pmwiki reports a successful upload, the list of
attachments shows the correct file size and upload date, but
clicking the file shows the earlier version. I tried uploading
the file again -- same result. It shows version 2.0.14; it
should be 2.0.16
--
JR