[Pmwiki-users] Home for PmWiki (was: Natural home for examples)

chr@home.se chr
Fri Jan 21 14:38:47 CST 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> I'm currently looking into getting a server where pmwiki.org won't
> be impacted by others' applications.  I'm hoping to be able to
> switch off of pmwiki.org's current server within two weeks -- I actually
> have several domains and sites that have to be coordinated as part
> of the switch.  :-(

Maybe it'd be easier for people to give you a tip about where PmWiki could
be hosted if you said something about the load requirements? I guess you
need Php, shell access? In addition, what's the monthly load like? Budget?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr