page deletion password (was: Re: [Pmwiki-users] Creating Groups)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jan 20 11:32:53 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 01:11:57PM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> At 2005-01-20  11:05 AM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
> >Sorry.
> >
> >http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DeleteAction .
> >
> >(Do I now get the coveted "PmWiki idiot of the week" award?  ;-)
> >
> >Pm
>
> You will have to take that up with the nominating committee!  I think I
> have a few worthy entries this week - not the least of which is my long
> exchange with Christian about list formatting. Oh, for the want of a slash,
> my kingdom was lost ...

Unfortunately, my service provider seems to be delaying/dropping
listserv messages again, as so far I've only received one message
from that particular exchange and I have a fair number of comments
to make about it so I don't want to just jump in the middle without
having a good chance to consider the other comments.  (Yes, I know
I can read the archives, but copy/pasting those into messages doesn't
quite work for me.  Instead I've taken it up again with my web hosting
provider... :-)