[Pmwiki-users] Creating Groups

Wade Hudson whudson
Wed Jan 19 23:20:33 CST 2005

Thanks for making sure that I understand that links to pages within the
same group need not include the Group Name. I do.

I was really just referring to our site. I should have made that clear.

However, in general, it seems that if one has a site with a number of
groups, it is recommended to use the GroupName/PageName format in case
one wants to link to that page from another group at some time.