[Pmwiki-users] BasicLayoutVars

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Jan 16 11:26:07 CST 2005

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 10:23:20AM +0000, Hans Bracker wrote:
> Is it possible to add to $BasicLayoutVars[] array from within
> config.php or a customskin.php? Is BasicLayoutVars custom-expandable
> without hacking script/skins.php?

In either config.php or customskin.php:

global $BasicLayoutVars;
$BasicLayoutVars = array('HeaderText', 'PageHeaderFmt', 'PageLeftFmt',
    'PageTitleFmt', 'PageText', 'PageRightFmt', 'PageFooterFmt',
    'PageActionsFmt');

> I tried with no luck $BasicLayoutVars[] = "PageActionsFmt";

This doesn't work because $BasicLayoutVars doesn't exist until
skins.php is loaded, and skins.php won't change $BasicLayoutVars if it
already has a value.