[Pmwiki-users] Marathon Skin Problem

Steffen Bauch steffen.bauch
Fri Jan 14 10:01:58 CST 2005

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 10:23:28AM +0100, Steffen Bauch wrote:
> The clear:both statement is there because without it any floating items
> in the page's revision history (e.g., floating images or tables) will
> then float outside of the associated revision box.  The restore link
> and start of the next box normally should start below any of these
> floating items.
>
> You could work around this by overriding the default "clear:both" with
> a "clear:none" for those CSS classes in the $HTMLStylesFmt[] array
> (perhaps also adding !important).

I need some solution that I can integrate into my skin ... I am clueless
how to do it. Also this solution doesn't seem to work because
$HTMLStylesFmt[] is included before the other inline CSS with marathon skin.

Can you show me some example why you need this statement?

I don't like the whole inline CSS, I think the way of display should
only be determined by the skin, not by the backend.

Steffen