[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Disabling WikiWords for a page

Neil Herber nospam
Wed Jan 12 15:29:06 CST 2005

At 2005-01-12  05:11 PM -0500, Neil Herber is rumored to have said:
>I want the best of both worlds. I was calling them "permanent links" but I
>don't think that is the best nomencalture. I want to be able to

Apparently the Eudora spell checker is not as stupid as I am, because it
did not accept "nomencalture" as an alternative spelling for nomenclature.
However, my eyesight appears to be going, because I did not see its warning.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668