[Pmwiki-users] BeginnersQuestion

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Jan 11 19:03:13 CST 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 11:55:48PM +0100, Jan Broekhuizen wrote:
> [...]
> So far all works fine. But....
> When images are uploaded from the outside-world they get the reference
> macjan.hopto.org/etc. and when they are uploaded from my homecomputers
> they get the reference 10.0.0.151/etc.

This part doesn't make any sense to me.  PmWiki doesn't make use of
the host name at all when storing images -- it only uses the name
of the group and the name of the attachment (unless $UploadPrefixFmt
is modified).

Are you talking about uploads via the "Attach:" markup or are you
referring to some other sort of upload/image referencing?

When accessing the images using the Attach: markup, PmWiki defaults to
using the same server name that is being used to retrieve the page
containing the Attach:.  So, if the page is accessible, any uploaded
images should be accessible too.

Is there any way we can see an example of a page that has the
broken image links?