[Pmwiki-users] Re: 2.0.beta15 released w/GUI edit buttons

chr@home.se chr
Mon Jan 10 23:27:08 CST 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Neil Herber wrote:

> On a separate topic, is there some easy way of adding all the new bits
> in sample-config to my config without a tedious scroll through?

How about if you use CVS? You could then for instance do a

  cvs diff -r 2.0.0.beta14 sample-config.php

after the installation and see what has changed. This functionality should
also be available through the sourceforge pages.

> several changes such as the refcount call syntax, the rss.php lines, and
> (of course) the edit buttons. I am working on Windows boxes, so Unix
> grepping is not an option - is it?

There are several 'grep' for windoze but they are not so easy to find. Try
googling for 'gnuwin32', it has 'grep' among other tools IIRC.

/C

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr