[Pmwiki-users] Re: MailForm for PmWiki 2?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jan 6 19:52:57 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 10:36:59PM +0000, Hans Bracker wrote:
> One comment:
> I would like to see a consistent use for markup to be embraced in
> (: ... :) brackets. I am getting used to them after the [[  ... ]]
> from pmwiki 1. But the mailform markup is a plain mailform:myname
> without the brackets. Could that be changed?

Yes, easily.  I was just trying to be somewhat faithful to the
original implementation -- but if there's a consensus that it should
be switched I can do that.  Either way I'll place a note in the cookbook
to indicate how to change to the "other" format (whatever that ends up
being).