[Pmwiki-users] upload.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Jan 4 12:17:02 CST 2005

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 07:13:00PM +0100, Spam Account Speedxs wrote:

> If i set the $UploadUrlFmt to '/wiki2/uploads'
>
> So that my links supposed to become:
> '/wiki2/uploads/MyGroup/MyImage.jpg'
>

> Why does this line
> SDV($UploadUrlFmt,preg_replace('#/[^/]*$#',"/$UploadDir",$ScriptUrl,1));
> has to change it into
>
> 'index.php/MyGroup/MyImage.jpg'

It doesn't -- the SDV() function won't change the value of any variable
(that is its purpose -- to only give values to variables that don't already
have one).

So there must be something else going on here--either your configuration
script isn't really setting $UploadUrlFmt, or something else bizarre is
taking place.

Can you send me a copy of your config.php so I can take a look at it?