[Pmwiki-users] Authentification using userauth doesn't work

Andy Little andy
Mon Jan 3 11:07:02 CST 2005

I did a search and noticed that version 0.3 is in the Cookbook for 2.0,
but not in the Cookbook listing.  If you go to Cookbook/UserAuth you can
find the new version.  I haven't tried it yet myself, but I am looking
into integrating UserAuth with a general purpose PHP authorization
system with a db backend and administrative forms/pages.  I'll post back
with my results when I get something working.

Andy